Re: Passat 16v throttlebody on Scirocco?

Not necessarily.  I think it was on this list (or maybe a website, can't
remember now) that someone modded their intake to take two VW throttle
bodies and it had massive power.  This Corvette adapter thing sounds great!!
Where could I order the butterflies?  Gotta webber that has WAY too much
meat left!!

Dave