Re: Passat 16v throttlebody on Scirocco?

Well, suprise, suprise!
So, what did I install on my car then?
I'm not positive what car is was off of, but I believe it was a Passat
2.0 16V AUTOMATIC. If you look on ETKA you can see the automatics had a
different TB and switch setup. The one I got had a TPS, full throttle
switch and idle switch.
Of course, I took all that crap off, made up a nice little mount and
install the TPS that came with the Haltech which just happens to be a
perfect fit on the throttle shaft.
Also, this throttle body was no more restrictive than the Neuspeed TB I
took off. The interior cast finish was pretty poor compared to the
Neuspeed, but nothing a die grinder and sanding roll couldn't take care
of.
Dan