Re: Passat 16v throttlebody on Scirocco?

> Careful there, Dan.  TPS's all work the same way, and a replacement from
> Haltech is insanely expensive.  I'd suggest that anyone doing this keep
the
> VW TPS and just splice on teh wiring harness from the Haltech.
>
> I've been down that need-a-new-TPS road with Haltech before.

I don't know exactly what your plans are, but I am reading "Haltech."  Are
you looking to install Haltech?  If so, let me put in a vote for SDS.  I
have this system, and love it more than life itself.  PLUS--it's like 1/3
the cost of Haltech and the people there are infinitely helpful on setup.

Jonathan