Re: Passat 16v throttlebody on Scirocco?

Then I'll have to reinforce my vote for Haltech (I've voted on this a few
times, now).  Easy, cheaper than most real options, and no limited
interface.  SDS is supposed to be coming up with a PC version of there
stuff, so they may be the best choice when that happens.

My team is moving from last year's setup (Haltech F9-A and MSD MC-4
Ignition) to a Haltech E6K this year, so I'll let you all know how that
turns out in a few months, if you remind me.

I was just pondering what 4 equal length intake runners that come straight
to the stock battery location would look like.  I'm sure the badger-5
contingent will say I'm being wimpy, but I just think that would be too
noisy, so I'd like a single throttle body.  I'm building the intake for our
race car this year, so I've got intakes on my brain.

For you people pondering which throttle body to use, if you have any
machining capabilities, you could make your own throttle body and order any
sized butterfly you want from someone who makes them.  I can't recall where
we got our butterfly last year, but I can ask around if anyone is
interested.  How about an adaptor plate to a corvette dual throttle
ody?  -massive overkill, but I'm just babblinig at this point.

-Brian