RE: {tech} Damn Cam knowledge- revisited

At 5:11 PM -0500 3/15/01, Scott Williams wrote:
>than what is ultimately available. I'd run Shrick 260s or the Autotech set.
>Did I hear rumors that Techtonics is coming out with their own alternative?
>Look into that, too.

They are - supposedly this was a cam profile they worked up years ago but
never produced.  It falls along the same lines as the Schrick 260 and
Autotech set; in other words, it'll offer good all-around hp increases
without sacrificing in the 2-4000rpm range.

>Velocity says it offers a monster mid-range plus good high-rev capability.
>However, expect your hydrocarbon emissions to hit the ceiling. I'd stick to
>the straight 260s or like solution.

Bahahah, hydrocarbons will go THRU THE ROOF baby! :)