New to list, and new to 16V

Hi Everyone.
I was fortunate enough to stumble on an 87 16v in fantastic condition.
With a little TLC its back on the road and running great!  I put on
tires, new fuel distributor, new injectors, pump, filter, belts etc...

I have a couple questions though that I can use help with.

1)  There are a few things that still dont work (AC, Speedo, blower
fan). Looking at the fuse panel, it shows only a couple fuses in it,
most of them are gone! Can someone tell me what each one does so I can
start troubleshooting?
2) I am installing a stereo, but nowhere can I find the antenna lead
under the dash. I thought it comes down the Drivers side A pillar, but I
cant locate it.

Thank you in advance!
Bob