Re: Was: how do you steal a scirocco ???

  There is no real way to stop a determined thief ...

  That said, whoever broke into your car is more of an amateur, or they
would have stolen more than the speakers. Seeing that you were next to
teh "security" office, if there had been an alarm, it would have
attracted enough attention to disturb the vandal.

  It took me a while to figure it out, but a parking ticket for parking
in a no-parking zone is a lot cheaper than the nuisance of having your
car broken into. Use with discretion, as long as you do not get towed.

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (broken into 3 times in 3 months in 1985. That ended
              (when I installed a loud alarm with flashing lights)