Re: Body Rust...

> -Pass. side front wheelwell, looks really nasty
> bubbling and blistering... looks like it ate through
> in one spot... paint is still covering most of the

  see it it did eat through. that's the biggie. if not, then take a
sander and remove the paint and rust. take some primer, spray it on and
let it dry. do a couple more coats if necessary. wet sand with 200 grit
or higher sandpaper and shoot with your colour.

> -Driver side windshild wiper mount (well just in front
> of it I see the paint it blistering up a wee bit)

  see above.

> -Rear bumpper and mounts - rust covered and look like
> hell, luckily its got that plastic cover...

  ha, ha! i got around this by buying a set of bumpers from flordia.
other than that, you can have them acid dipped and then get them
powdercoated. i tried rustoleum, no good. best bet it to get some from
arizona or down south.

> -Driver side door and a few other places... rust
> spots, paints missing or blistered up.

> At what point do you put on filler or stuff...

  when you've got holes or dents. other than that, primer should take
care of it (it's the aerosol form of filler).

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com