Re: Body Rust...

Once you have an actual hole you can use filler and stuff all you want
and the rust will be right back.
The only way to fix rust that has rusted through so it will not return
is to cut out the rusted area back to solid metal and butt weld in a
patch. It's important to NOT overlap metal when welding in a patch since
the overlap will hold moisture giving rust a real strong new foothold.