rusted fuel line

Hello,
This is my first question out here, I finally
subscribed.

I was under the car the other day (87 8v) while the
new exhaust was getting installed and I noticed that a
fuel line was really rusted out. It looked wierd b/c
only one of the two lines were rusted. The one on the
left side was bad, I guess it is exposed more. The
other one os tucked away behind it.

So is this a big job to replace? Does the whole tank
have to be dropped? Where can I find it anyway?
Potterman? Do y'all think I should wait for it to give
and start leaking or fix it before I get stuck?

thx in advance!