I got to drive my very first Rocco today (LONG)

Today I drove my very first Scirocco it was awesome! I
am 16 and the Scirocco is my first car. Well, will be
my first car if I get my grades up. I just completed
my second year of advanced auto shop and I am certain
that I want to be an automotive technician. I love
working on cars. Originally my first car was going to
be an 84 Honda P.O.S. and my stepbrother had the
Rocco.  I worked on that Honda all the time wishing it
were a nicer car.  Then my brother got into a fender
bender with a deer it took out the P.S. front fender
and turn signal. It also made a nice bend in the hood.
That was when I first took a good look at the
Scirocco. There was some word from my dad that my
brother didn’t like it all that much now that it was
kind of F***ed up. So the Scirocco sat there for about
six months while my brother drove my step mom’s old
ford bronco, which he likes to go offroading on the
logging trails in, and from what I have heard liked to
do in the Scirocco a lot. After a while the ford was
declared his and after talking with my dad for a while
I was told I could have the Scirocco. So I started to
work on it (Sitting in it day dreaming about driving
it). The battery was dead so I couldn’t start it up
and I was told it needed a clutch. Final I coerced my
dad into spending money on the car and buying a
battery. So I put that in and it fired up after a
while. Then I quickly revved the engine to 4 grand
what did I see come on but the battery light and the
O2 sensor light, WHAT THE HELL?!?  So I took the
alternator in to shucks and they tested it and said it
was fine so I went back to the car to try and figure
out what was wrong, no luck. After about a month of
bitching and begging for advice from my auto shop
teacher he told that the dumb asses at shucks were
probably wrong and he told me to bring the alternator
in, so I did and it turned out that the alternator was
sh*t so I got new bearings and brushes for it and now
it cranks out a good 14 or so volts. Well then I made
a ploy to get my dad to let me drive it at least once
before I got the grades. I told my dad that the car
would probably run a lot better with some newer
gasoline in it instead of that now year old stuff it
had in it he said that that would be fine but I would
have to wait till I was no longer grounded DAMN two
more unbearable weeks. So finally today was the day I
pulled out of the drive way and heard a grinding sound
which I figured was the wheel rubbing against
something (because of the crash damage) any way I
floored her and I was excellent, it had way more low
end then I was used to. (The only other car I have
really driven is my mom’s Rav4) any way while I was
driving I heard the alternator belt squeal every now
and then which kind of pissed me off but oh well so I
get to the gas station to fill it up and I go to check
under the hood just by instinct and what do I find but
the windshield wiper fluid bottle that I thought I had
put all the way into its holder cut half way open
laying around the alternator belt spilling fluid every
where OH SH*T!!! Thank god nothing else was screwed
up. Well I hope I get my grades up so I can drive this
thing my report card hasn’t come in yet but I have a
felling that it will come with some good news. Any way
that’s for listening, I mean reading.

Oh yeah does any one have a windshield wiper fluid
bottle that they would sell?

=====
Robbie MacDonald
robbiemacdonald@hotmail.com