Re: I got to drive my very first Rocco today (LONG)

Right on, and don't let the little things dishearten you. Keeping these cars working right can be kind of rough -- also very taxing on patience, but it's worth it IMHO. The feeling of accomplishment, along with the fun factor in driving them is worth it to me. Do yourself a favor though, stick with the 8v cars :) The 16v stuff is a whole different ball game, and if I had my druthers way back when, I think I would have stuck with a really well built 8v car instead of buying my tornado red money pit. Just my personal prefference/opinion I suppose. Peace,
	-Gary Huff