Re: I got to drive my very first Rocco today (LONG)

This brought back memories!
My first car was a 1985 VW Quantum GL5 Wagon, and I got it when I was 14,
so obviously I couldn't drive it at the time. I remember clearly sitting
in it for hours on end, thinking about how I could go on road trips in it
and this would be my world, my own little private, portable world. I still
kindof miss that car....
Good luck getting the grades up, and welcome to the Scirocco addiction
(although in my case it's just an A1 chassis VW addiction)
I've got plenty of those windsheild washer fluid bottles, but they're at
my dad's house and you're in Seattle (I'm on the other coast). I'd go to a
junkyard and pick one up.
	-Josiah
'84 GTi
'87 5kcstqw
http://www.insanetechnology.com

On Sun, 1 Jul 2001, Robbie MacDonald wrote:

> Today I drove my very first Scirocco it was awesome! I
> am 16 and the Scirocco is my first car. Well, will be
<SNIP>