Re: electrical problem (update)

My 86 16v had a bad stalling problem at one point, and it turned out to be something so stupid, I should have checked and known about it much earlier than I had... it was a bad fuse in the fuel pump position. It would rattle loose over bumps, and the fuel pump would intermittently cut on and off... very hard to reproduce, and for the longest time I thought it was wiring behind the fuse panel, which would have been a total pain to fix. Check everything, even the littlest things sometimes escape immediate attention. Peace,
	-Gary Huff