Re: electrical problem (update)

That may have been my problem.  I would like to replace all the ghetto
little fuses that fall apart with a more modern type of fuse, or  better yet
a breaker panel.  Probably alot more trouble than what it's worth though.

-Shawn

On Mon, 2 Jul 2001 10:41:54 -0500, Gary Huff wrote:

>  My 86 16v had a bad stalling problem at one point, and it turned out to
be something so stupid, I should have checked and known about it much
earlier than I had... it was a bad fuse in the fuel pump position. It would
rattle loose over bumps, and the fuel pump would intermittently cut on and
off... very hard to reproduce, and for the longest time I thought it was
wiring behind the fuse panel, which would have been a total pain to fix.
Check everything, even the littlest things sometimes escape immediate
attention. Peace,