Re: I got to drive my very first Rocco today (LONG)

  Hey! Welcome to the club!

  What year is it? What color?

  But please no flooring until you have completely checked the car and
changed all the fluids. Gasoline is not the only liquid that gets old
fast, think about the oil, coolant, etc.  That can make the difference
between taking the car out for a spin and driving it back vs *walking*
back.

  Treat it with TLC, and you will be grinning every mile in it for years
:-)

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (bought brand new way back, 254 thousand kilometers ago)