Re: my new rocco and parts needed

Jeeze Dave,
I did write back a while back. Some of the body work is done and all the
wiring transferred over to the new type.
I found that the fuel pump relay and the fuse were bad so I have the fuel
pump running, but an unreliable spark.... Thats next...
I have been trying to fix the gold rocco so that the blue one will never see
the salt of winter.... If all goes well I will have a new garage soon that
has a lot more space to finish the job right. (learniong on the gold
rocco)...

Congrats on the white rocco... W3elcome back...

Julie