Re: Arsonist strikes '81 FSP car -The Phoenix-

On Thu, 09 Aug 2001 14:23:07 -0700 "Ian Overholt" <ioverholt@hotmail.com>
writes:
>Last night while Doug Teulie was sleeping, someone poured combustible
>fluid on roof of the MK1 autox car and lit it on fire. The car had a
cover
>on and was parked on the street.

Im going up to Doug's place (Huntington Beach, CA) saturday to try and
help get it rebuilt in time for the autox at HP sunday. He's still in the
points and it would suck for him to loose out because some fuck had a
match and a gallon of flamable fluid.

Anyone wanting to come help out (parts - labor?) e-mail me privately.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!