-The Phoenix Rises- was: Arsonist strikes '81 FSP car

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> On Thu, 09 Aug 2001 14:23:07 -0700 "Ian Overholt" <ioverholt@hotmail.com>
> writes:
> >Last night while Doug Teulie was sleeping, someone poured combustible
> >fluid on roof of the MK1 autox car and lit it on fire. The car had a
> cover
> >on and was parked on the street.
>
> Im going up to Doug's place (Huntington Beach, CA) saturday to try and
> help get it rebuilt in time for the autox at HP sunday. He's still in the
> points and it would suck for him to loose out because some fuck had a
> match and a gallon of flamable fluid.
>
> Anyone wanting to come help out (parts - labor?) e-mail me privately.
>
> Shawn Méze

>From what I read it looks like:

- Rear hatch Glass (maybe it's ok)
- Rear hatch rubber.
(Maybe a whole good hatch.)
- Two rear tail lights. (These I got available.)
- Rear bumper cover.

Do the rules require a headliner? Or any other stock items?

Can we get a list fleshed out?

TBerk
shoot I needs some parts from Potter, I could swing down friday eve.