Re: Arsonist strikes '81 FSP car & Funny thing.......

Shawn,
Please give Doug my condolences, that totally sucks. :(

What all needs to be replaced?
I could go through my collection and donate whatever I have that needs to be
replaced.
Glass, interior stuff, etc...
LMK

Randy

PS I had a similar experience to the BMW spinout you posted earlier about 9
mo. ago only it was with a 90's Camaro, on a cloverleaf, in the rain.
I actually stopped, set up some flares, called AAA for him on my cell, and
hung out with him until they towed him out of the iceplant.
He had a slightly bent car, and bent pride, but considering what happened he
was basically in good spirits.

Me.......after keeping a straight face for about an hour, I broke out with a
smile ear to ear as I drove away in my little 'ole Scirocco. :^D