Re: Relay panel shot?

A resistance test should read almost zero resistance from the ignition
switch to the terminal on the back of the 'box. if it reads any significant
resistance (higher than 15 Ohms) then your 'box is junk. Do you have any
water leaks on the 'box? If so then replace your windsheild seal. It is
probably the culprit.