Re: Questions from lurker....(long)

Get thee valve adjustment done then retest compression. Any low holes
recheck compression. make sure the engine is hot when you do this.

>From my experience this intake injection cleaning thing is a joke and does
more harm than good and not worth it. I had a buddy who had done this and
his car ran like shit for about 3 months afterwards.

maybe your camshaft timing is off. this will cause low power at low rpm's
and wierd compression readings. Check it out.

Do you have a Bentley yet? If not get one!

Welcome to the list.