Err car fire!

    Opps my car caught on fire a few days ago. I guess I didn't run my oil
cooler lines properly. Well, after a few years they wore through each other
and emptied my oil pan really fast. I was amazed at how fast the oil pump
pushes oil through that cooler. Anyway the oil somehow started a grease fire!
I have now idea how it did it. It was up in front of the rad. and behind the
grill.

Anyway it didn't do any damage and I was able stop it with a fist full of
dirt real quick.
Other then having some char marks behind the grill and lots of oil all over
my undercarriage and on my rad and behind the grill.

So the moral of the story is . . if you run braided lines use covers and run
them right and check them from time to time. Or use non-braided line like I
just got. Love the barb push on fittings!

Later all
~Danny~
88 16v