things to replace with engine out?

Hey all,
I am finally getting around to putting a JH engine in my '82. I am looking
for a list of things to replace while the engine is out making everything
easier to get to. Mounts come to mind, new clutch and all that crap for
sure. What else? BTW because of my time limitations I decided to buy a used
JH from the VW recycler with about 140,000 miles on for $250. What do you
think? I haven't yet made the purchase so let me know if I am headed in the
wrong direction.
thanks again
dave
PS-Due to complications in life I have been off line for several months, I
apologize if I flaked out with any dealings with people on the list :)

http://profiles.msn.com.