Re: Aw Sh_t

> Like some else said, hope it's on the right side.  Same thing just happened
> to me with my parts car, and that's how I got it out.  Otherwise, I think
> removing the rear bumper mounts will give you a little better access, and a
> *flexible* magnetic pickup tool might be srong enough to get it.  I say
> flexible because I couldn't reach with my rigid telescoping magnet.

  i have a 16" elbow-to-finger length with a 12" circumfrence forearm,
and have never once had a problem reaching into those spaces to retrieve
bits and pieces (even those damn nuts that like to fall off the
tailights). tight fit, but just depends on how determined you are.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com