hoses (was: 16V part needed)

> What's the deal with expensive rubber hoses for these cars?  My 87 16v
> popped the top radiator hose... I was quoted $120-225 depending on where I
> called.

  no doubt. sort of the same with the little 't' hose on the bottom of
the 8v's. even though it's not as expensive it's still a piece of
rubber. on the other hand, there are some hoses on the wall where i work
that go from one point to another four inches away which would, easily,
be connected by a simple 'u' shaped hose, but, instead, it's about two
feet long with sixe or seven bends in it. you'd think engineers would
keep it simple.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com