Re: 16V part needed

Special Special hoses!!!  If you own a 16v you should be use to this by now.
The last spark plug wires I bought (over a year ago) were $150!!!  And they
were Beru ends with Autolite wires!!  Since then I have found cheaper
Mexican ones for $40 (my cost).  It is the price we pay!!  I hear this
mostly on some of the 911s and BMW 750s that come into the shop but we are
amazed at list price for some of the parts for these cars and all you can
say is "If you play, you gotta pay!!!"  We could all be driving beetles or
76 civics!!!

Dave