Re: 16V part needed

Good idea!!  Has anyone tried either one of these yet?  I know if you get
the A2 16v radiator you also have to get the non-A/C bracket so that you can
move the Alt down so the inlet on the radiator clears the alt (actually one
of my next upgrades, maybe along with the newer dual fan setup!).  The 'T'
thing sounds interesting though for a quick fix!!

Dave

> As a one time fix for the upper hose thing get a radiator from a Jetta or
> Golf that has the overflow nipple.
>
> Or, any good plumbing supply store will have a fitting that you can put in
> line the will have a "T" to hook the overflow line too.  This may be a
stock
> part on some Volvo's as well.  Then you can just use the 16V jetta/GTI
upper
> hose and cut and paste for the fitting.
>
> Brian H

I've