RE: 16V part needed

As a one time fix for the upper hose thing get a radiator from a Jetta or
Golf that has the overflow nipple.

Or, any good plumbing supply store will have a fitting that you can put in
line the will have a "T" to hook the overflow line too.  This may be a stock
part on some Volvo's as well.  Then you can just use the 16V jetta/GTI upper
hose and cut and paste for the fitting.

Brian H