Re: engine blow contest - was : Re: All this "done with VW's" crap

I guess I should clarify... it was like a 76 Rabbit with like a 1.6 carbed
motor with hundreds of thousands of miles on it and the owner had a new 1.8
GTI motor waiting for it... and who would really want a 1.6 with billions
of miles on it? Oh well, not my car...
Tyler