Re: engine blow contest - was : Re: All this "done with VW's" crap

It's hard because whenever I get rid of something I get that "you'll
need this later feeling" but somethings have to leave. Valuable space in
my basement, or the little bit of space I have for my car stuff can't be
occupied by an old 1.6 motor or something when there is bigger, better,
and other more useful things that are trying to claim the space.
Sometimes you just have to, but if I had it my way I'd have a junkyard.