Virus Alert (kworm)

This past week I sent an email to the list (roc for sale) and I received
messages from three members stating that the message alerted them that I had
sent the kworm virus.  I certainly would want to be considered an
responsible member of this community so I discontinued sending email in
order to get things checked out.  A good friend of mine who is somewhat of a
computer guru did some investigating and we were not able to detect a virus.
I had a print out of this virus and what it writes to each address on hard
drive.  In addition, I do not use html.  I am now in the process of getting
out of Outlook Express.  Sorry for any problems that may have been caused.

Dale Witt