ontario roc sighting

please let this be someone on the list.  Normally I wouldn't ask, but tonight as I was driving home from Orangeville to Barrie, I saw these lights approaching me fast, then they began to pass me on the on ramp to the 400 from Highway 9 while I was slowing down for the stoplight ahead.  As the car got beside me, I heard lots of honking, so I look over, and what do I see????  A silver mk2 8v (I think) rocco......so I HAD to honk back, but my horn isn't very loud, so I doubt the other driver heard me.  That is the first time I've had that happen to me, and I just had to share.

Casey
84 Roc