A2 header for sale

I know, I know, this is an A1 list, but I bought the header for my A1
because the dude said it was for an A1, but it's not. It's for an A2, and
that sucks. I should have realized it as soon as I opened the package and
asked him to take it back, but I can't remember who it was now. Anyway, I
don't know who makes it, but I put up lots of pics of it at
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah/vw/forsale/parts.html (click on the
header link)
	I just want what I paid for it - $100 plus shipping. I'm in
Northampton, MA - 01060. It has never been installed
on anything.

'87 GLi
'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah