Re: All this "done with VW's" crap

At 11:23 PM 6/16/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey, hey, hey!!
>
> > I personally see exactly where he's coming from...  VW's are crap for
> > reliability.  Sure, they are a blast to drive, have "character", etc...
>and
> > I have had several nice ones along with several pieces of shit.  I too got
> > sick of always needing to do something to them

Mabye it just needs some attention. My car runs PERFECT after I got it
painted... for those of you who remember my 16v power probs... they have
all vanished and I am getting awesome gas mileage.
As for reliabilty, at the last auto x, we did an engine blow contest with a
carbed(stock) Rabbit... it ran for almost 4 minutes at full throttle with
no coolant... I'd say that's pretty impressive...
Whatever... my 0.2¢
Tyler
8816v