All this "done with VW's" crap

Enough already!

The guy has said he likes his Scirocco and is not going to get rid of it....

He has also said he is not currently in the market to buy *anything*, so can
we quit talking about Camaros, etc?  Even if he was ready to buy, it's not
up to us to tell him what he should get...

I personally see exactly where he's coming from...  VW's are crap for
reliability.  Sure, they are a blast to drive, have "character", etc...  and
I have had several nice ones along with several pieces of shit.  I too got
sick of always needing to do something to them

All messages telling me to "use my delete key" can be sent to this address:
veedublu@prod.net so as not to clutter up the list

John

lotsa stuff
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm