Re: All this "done with VW's" crap

I was going to pass this thread up but now I just have to vent. VW's are
not crap. Nor are Sciroccos. Try owning an old ford or chevy. These you
will sure to be fixing on a regular basis. I have owned 3 sciroccos thus
far. I now have an 80. Thats 20 fucking years old. Its my DAILY DRIVER!
I hardly ever fix it! Knock on wood. With routine maintenace ANY car
will last a long time. Sure there are lemons out there. But by far
German automobiles, those actually made in West Germany or the now
Republic of Germany, are built WAY better than most mass produced piece
of shits out of America. Factory standards and tolerances were and are
still much tighter and stricter then Detroits. This is fact. If your VWs
are falling apart they are either poorly maintained, beat on
excessively, or made outside of Germany. Case closed.

P.S. The other day I finally replaced my ball joints. They were the
originals, still rivited into the control arm. 20 years they lasted!
This car still rides tighter than most cars half its age. What are you
idiots bitching about? Go buy a Honda.

Feenix
80 1.8
Nothing but VWs here.