AWD Scirocco was: Scirocco vs. UrQuattro

Alt title for this is:
 "If you're happy and you know it, are you really sick, or not?" :p

The PC Handyman wrote:

> TBerk said:
> > > No, No, No. When the Roc fails to satisfy you graft an
> > > easy breathing 2.0L in the bay &  AWD up under it. OK?
>
>     As much as I like Scirocco's, I would rather spend money on a
> rare 4wd turbo coupe (they fetch over 10k if you have fixed all the
> major stuff), than create a homogolation of parts that would be
> a somewhat of a financial dead-end.
>
> -Noah

Point of order for future ref-

Whenever you hear me talking fabricating something, or Sciroccos in
general for that matter, I am not considering getting my money out of it
in the long run. Rather I'm looking to getting my _value_ out of it, and
in this it is highly subjective. One man's folly as it were.

This (seemingly) unreasonable attitude on my part doesn't need
correcting, it's just how I like it.  :) So, that said you'll understand
why I like to talk about grafting AWD to a Mk1. It would not be an
investment as such, it would be my car.

Last thought; As much as I like Sciroccos I'm not so crazy as to reject
having an existing AWD car as a whole unit.

Peace out,
TBerk