Re: Hill Climb Scirocco

Just a crazy thought.
Is it possible it was a twin engine Scirocco, I read about one of these
a while back somewhere. I remember a picture of it (I think it was blue)
coming out of a corner in a 4wheel drift throwing up rooster tails with
both the front and rear tires, WOW!, was that a sight to see. Have you
seen this car before?
-Randy