Hill Climb Scirocco

I saw the same Speedvision show and it was definitely a Scirocco II that
was turning all 4 tires as it went barreling up the hill.  It either
finished 2nd or 3rd, I think 2nd, in the unlimited class.  I thought I
had seen somewhere on the list a while ago a link from Scott about some
crazy rally guy from back east who had built a quattro and put a Scirocco
shell on it.  The one on Speedvision was far from a finished product.
The in car footage showed a very cracked windshield, and dust getting in
the car every time it went into a dirt section, and not just a little
dirt, I'm surprised the guy could follow the road at some points.
Kenneth Weidmann Jr.
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
619-589-0321
1995 Jetta GLX M3 Wannabe