Re: What Plugs are better?

> Chris DeLong wrote:
> >
> > I have worked on japanese car before and the Nippondensos are the worst plug
> > you could use (next to autolite or champion). I would advise against ANY
> > japanese spark plug for your German car. Of course IMHO.
> >

> And then the roof springs a leak.

I couldn't agree more...

> > Spoken like a true Toyota mechanic there Sean ;) Do you get commission for
> > promoting Japanese products?
> >

> Dude. I've stayed out of this for the most part but I wonder what the
> baiting is all about?

Again, this is right on target.  Chris has a habit of being flame bait
and being wrong at the same time.  Not a good combination, especially
where there are so many people here who aren't like that, and won't
put up with it.  I suppose that's one of the reasons why so many good
people either aren't on this list anymore, or don't contribute to it
as much as they used too...I think Sean & I are among that population.
I still like this list though.

> Advise and real life experiences are of course welcome. And I realize
> this list is not my private playground, despite my recent rash of
> posts.
>
> I appreciate tongue in cheek humor but if it was me I'd poke ya in the
> nose. But that's just me.

I don't think it's just you...

> TBerk
> (Take it off line, keep it off the list if you MUST do this.)

==Brett