Re: What Plugs are better?

Brett Van Sprewenburg wrote:

> I still like this list though.

Guys, this list is AWESOME.  I'm still on the GTI VR6 list (why I don't
know), it's gone SO far downhill it ain't funny.  Right now as of
a couple of days ago we've got some Honda kid trolling the list
as if it's Usenet, with all kinds of people taking the bait and
shooting childish shit back at the guy.  The other flame material
of late is anytime someone brings up the fact that the 1.8T is
showing up in the GTI now.  ALL kinds of flames shoot back about
"hamster wheel" motors and worse.  It's really sad - there's
no real comradarie at all, everyone is always shitting on each
other and trying to one-up the other guy.

This list is FAR better by comparison, we have almost no problems
compared to that abomination!

-kc-
'86.5 16V 2.0
'99 GTI GLX