Re: What Plugs are better?

Chris DeLong wrote:

> I have worked on japanese car before and the Nippondensos are the worst plug
> you could use (next to autolite or champion). I would advise against ANY
> japanese spark plug for your German car. Of course IMHO.

And then the roof springs a leak.

> Spoken like a true Toyota mechanic there Sean ;) Do you get commission for
> promoting Japanese products?

Dude. I've stayed out of this for the most part but I wonder what the
baiting is all about?

Advise and real life experiences are of course welcome. And I realize
this list is not my private playground, despite my recent rash of
posts.

I appreciate tongue in cheek humor but if it was me I'd poke ya in the
nose. But that's just me.

TBerk
(Take it off line, keep it off the list if you MUST do this.)