SV: International Scirocco challenge (was "Almost Mint 81 S in my area")

Oh my man, when you are here you must use the local time, you where half a day late in that case. I waited for three hours before I knew you just had a big mouth ;)

> Oh, sure... Just try and intimidate me! I showed up at noon and Roland was
> nowhere to be found. RJ knew that Scott F. Williams  was on the way and didn't
> want a thrashing. "Warpig uber alles..."
> (And now with fake Brooklyn-Italian accent)
> I got yaw  fawkin' fahrvergnügen right heeya... :^)
> (Fearing that he might start another cold war, Scott grabs his crotch and then
> runs off stage before the Teutonic tag team has a chance to mount a counter
> offensive...)
> Hee hee... :^)

Hee hee.

> Dirk Schneider wrote:
>
> > Scott,
> > no need to come over here,
> > because I would hate to see you lose.  ;->
> > maybe you would have a minimal chance
> > to beat Roland, if his car is as loaded with beer
> > as of his return from the last Roadstar meet :-)

It was more loaded when I went to the roadstar meeting

> > ( and still he was fast enough to escape from the german police
> > as far as I remember :-)

Never tried, I only outrun our Swedish police in there S70 turbos where I have knowledge of the roads.

Sold my motor today but it's still in the car so now we are counting hours before it will be a 1,8T

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,6l RSi -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker