Re: International Scirocco challenge (was "Almost Mint 81 S in my area")

Oh, sure... Just try and intimidate me! I showed up at noon and Roland was
nowhere to be found. RJ knew that Scott F. Williams  was on the way and didn't
want a thrashing. "Warpig uber alles..."

(And now with fake Brooklyn-Italian accent)
I got yaw  fawkin' fahrvergnügen right heeya... :^)

(Fearing that he might start another cold war, Scott grabs his crotch and then
runs off stage before the Teutonic tag team has a chance to mount a counter
offensive...)

Hee hee... :^)

--
Scott F. Williams