SV: Almost Mint 81 S in my area

Hello

> I hate reading shit like that. Hell, for the time and money that I've spent on
> my project, I could go out to visit you Colorado guys, paint the car, install
> anything else necessary, and then drive the car home to New Jersey.

As always, paying more for a good start pays off in the end. And it's funnier to don't have to weld togehter the whole car.

> Whatever, my car is going to be faster than *ANYONE ELSE'S*. Come on there,
> big guy! Yeah, you! Let's see who the man is. I'll humble you with my mighty
> Shitrocker! You can't even step to this, beeeeYATCH!!! I'm [going to be] the
> man!

I'm taking the challenge. NOW OR NEVER.

It's your choice if we do it this or next week, then you might have a chance because my 1,6 turbo motor will still be in, after that we go with special built 1,8T, for the first months only 185 hp.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,6l RSi -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker