Almost Mint 81 S in my area

Who is looking for a Mk1 S?  I just ran into a *almost* mint Mk1...it has
a few door dings, a small dent in the right rear quater, and some minimal
surface rust, good interior, seats are good, motor is dirty but runs like
a champ for a 1.7...

All in all, I wish I had found this car a year or two ago...about a
hundredth of the work to restore this one than to restore mine, which I am
already in the middle of.

This car is located in Boulder, Colorado, it has been HERE its entire
life, bought at a Boulder dealership, never wrecked or anything....paint
ain't great, it's that wierd clear coated olive color that all Mk1s around
here seem to be, the roof is peeling..

I'd estimate the required body work (dents and such) to be about 10
hours...very little...paint it, drop in a suspension up grade, motor
upgrade and you will have a seriously mint, nice ass Mk1.

They are asking $1200....if you want more info, and are SERIOUS about
coming to colorado to get it, then contact me.  I want to buy this car,
but have so much time and money already invested in my current Mk1 that it
wouldn't make sense.

Eric