International Scirocco challenge (was "Almost Mint 81 S in my area")

Alright there, you Swedish meatball. I'll meet you at the corner of... eh,... HerDurskerbürgen Street at 12:00PM SHARP! Don't disappoint me 'cause it's a long ass drive from the States! Word up...

(Enraged at the insolent foreigner, Scott grabs his keys, runs down to the gas station for some 94 octane, and drives off to Sweden to exact some discipline on Roland...)
;^)

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut