Re: International Scirocco challenge (was "Almost Mint 81 S in my area")

Scott,
no need to come over here,
because I would hate to see you lose.  ;->
maybe you would have a minimal chance
to beat Roland, if his car is as loaded with beer
as of his return from the last Roadstar meet :-)
( and still he was fast enough to escape from the german police
as far as I remember :-)

regards
Dirk

> Alright there, you Swedish meatball. I'll meet you at the corner of...
eh,... >HerDurskerbürgen Street at 12:00PM SHARP! Don't disappoint me 'cause
it's a long ass >drive from the States! Word up...

> (Enraged at the insolent foreigner, Scott grabs his keys, runs down to the
gas station >for some 94 octane, and drives off to Sweden to exact some
discipline on Roland...)