Re: H&R Coilovers

I know I'm missing some different aspects of the two suspensions, but
when comparing lowered cars I believe the coilover equipped car would
have more composure through design instead of just rock hard springs and
struts/shocks. I guess this is the point I should have made since the
length of travel is still probably very similar. I've ridden in a GTI
VR6 w/AVO(yuk) coilovers and 17" wheels/tires that had a ride as
comfortable or more so than my GTI VR6 w/Koni's, Neuspeed springs and
15" wheels/tires. Beyond the comfort factor, the car stuck to the road
like glue w/the stock swaybars.

Philip